Northern India Package
6 Nights / 7 Days
||Amritsar, Agra, Haridwar
|Price (Starting From)
INR 13500 Per Person
Tanish Himachal Tours.
Thank You Very Much For Your Kind Interest Shown Towards Our Travel Organization & As Per Our Discussion Over Phone We Have Designed The Following Package For You.
Days - 7 Days
Nights - 6 Nights
Quotation Price - 13000.00/- Per Person For 10 Adults And 7500.00 + 7500.00 For 2 Kids.Final Costing.Rest Of The Kids 5 Yrs Or Below 5 Yrs Will Be Complementary.
Destination - Amritsar/Hridwar
No. Of Adults & Children - 10 Adults & 5 Children
Night 1, Hotel Saphire,Amritsar Deluxe
Night 2 ,3 ,La Casa ,Haridwar ,Deluxe
Night 4 ,6 Hotel Mint Casa ,Delhi,Deluxe Or Similar.
Night 5 ,Taj Haweli,Agra,Deluxe.
2 Rooms In Triple Occupancy.3 Rooms In Double Occupancy.
Flight Details - Na
Cab Details - Cab We Offered Tempo Traveller 16 Seater.
Meal Plan : Breakfast
Meal Plan : Dinner
Government Taxes/Vat/ Service Charges
Cab For Sightseeing
All Transport By Cab
Non Veg MealN/AN/A16-1010-12
Day 1: Amritsar Pick
As Soon As You Arrive At Amritsar Our Cab Will Pick You And Take You Towards Hotel Check In To Hotel Have Some Fresh And Rest Till Half Day.In Evening Visit Wagah Border And Golden Temple.
Overnight Stay At Amritsar
Day 2: Amritsar To Kurukshetra To Haridwar
After Breakfast The Cab Will Move Towards Kurukshetra.
Sheikh Chillis Tomb
After Kurukshetra Sight Scene The Cab Will Move Towards Haridwar.
Overnight Stay At Haridwar.
Day 3: Haridwar To Rishikesh
After Breakfast We Move To Visit Rishikesh .
Attractions In Rishikesh
In Evening Visit Haridwar Local Places.Overnight Stay At Haridwar.
Day 4: Haridwar To Delhi ( 6 Hrs )
After Early Breakfast Move Towards Delhi.
In Evening Reaching Delhi Have Some Local Sight Scene Of Delhi.
Overnight Stay At Delhi.
Day 5: Delhi To Agra
After Breakfast We Move Towards Agra Enroute We Visit Mathura And Vrindavan.
The City Of Mathura, In Uttar Pradesh, The Nucleus Of Brajabhumi, Is Located 140 Km South-East Of Delhi And 60 Km North-West Of Agra. Covering An Area Of About 3,800 Sq. Km., Brajabhumi Can Be Divided Into Two Distinct Units – The Eastern Part In The Trans-Yamuna Tract With Places Like Gokul, Mahavan, Baldeo, Mat And Bajna And The Western Side Of The Yamuna Covering The Mathura Region That Encompasses Vrindavan, Govardhan, Kusum Sarovar, Barsana And Nandgaon (Nandagram). The Land Of Braj Starts From Kotban Near Hodel About 95 Km From Delhi And Ends At Runakuta Which Is Known Specially For Its Association With The Poet Surdas, An Ardent Krishna Devotee. A Long Line Of Picturesque Ghats – With Their Steps Leading To The Water’S Edge, Arched Gateways And Temple Spires Extending Along The Right Bank Of The River Yamuna, Emphasize The Sacred Character Of The Town Of Mathura. The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna, Mathura Is Today An Important Place Of Pilgrimage.After These Moments Move Towards Agra.
In Evening Visit The Beautiful Taj Mahal Of Agra.
Overnight Stay At Agra.
Day 6: Agra Fateh Pur Sikri And Delhi
After Breakfast Move To Visit Fateh Pur Sikri.
Diwan – I- Khas
After Fateh Pur Sikri The Cab Will Move Back Towards Delhi.
Overnight Stay At Delhi.
Day 7: Delhi Drop
In Morning The Cab Wil Drop You At Delhi Airport.
It’S Been A Great Journey. And It’S Not The End. On The Contrary, It’S The Beginning. It’S The Beginning Of A Promise To Return To The Fascinating Himalyan Valleys Where You Made Friends For Life With Its People, The Colours Of The Landscape, The Smell Of Fresh Air, The Gaze Of The Millions Of Stars And Your Always-Smiling Friends.
Specific Departure Dates :
Terms & Conditions :
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice. -Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels. 2. The confirmation is subjects to availability. -Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad Weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. -It is a suggestion for you that please book this offer as soon as possible because we are not holding any booking and it is totally depend on the availability of rooms and flight.
- From the booking date till 30 days prior to the departure date, 30 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 30 days to 15 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 15 days to 7 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- For cancellations made within 5 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. - Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
- Room Heater charges will be extra charged as per hotel rates in every hotel.
- Meal plan will be veg in every hotel.( Non veg will be included on travellers request ).
- Rohtang Pass Permit and sighscene will be provided as per govt. Terms and conditions.
- Below 5 Years child will be complementry.More then 5 yrs Child will be charged as adults cost.
- All payments of package cost should be cleared before Last day check out of the tour.